- Output to 2 x UK Mains sockets (3 pin)
- Voltage :- 220Vac/230Vac +/- 10%
- Frequency :- 50Hz
- Transfer Time :- < 10ms including direction time
- Wave Form :- Sine wave under municipal supply, square wave under battery operation
- Overload :- As load over 130%, UPS is protected in 3 seconds
- Load Input :- Fuse for overload & short circuit protection
- Short Circuit :- UPS output cut off immediately
- Type :- Sealed, maintenance-free lead acid
- Protection :- Auto-inspection, discharge protection and battery fault caution
- Battery :- Normally battery must be charged once every three months, and it isn’t less than 6 hours once a time
Audible Alarm :
- Battery Supply
- Sufficient battery capacity - buzzer rings every 4 seconds, red light flashes
- Insufficient battery capacity, buzzer rings every 1 second, red lightflashes
- Battery Low Voltage or Overload/Short Circuit :- Buzzer keeps ringing, red light on
330 x 102 x 152 mm (L x W x H)
6 Way Switched Mains Extension Surge Protected 2mtr
Enhanced Surge Protection ideal for computers, audio visual, home cinema, multi-media and peripheral accessories.
Power surges and lightning strikes are not the only things that can damage your home electronic equipment. Simply switching appliances on and off can create electrical imbalances that cause cumulative, permanent damage to your computers, peripherals and electronic equipment.
The Home Series offers surge protection for your very basic household electronics and home appliances. This model offers 714 Joules, 19,500 Maximum Spike Amperage, and 4-sockets.
Convert 1 mains socket to 4 surge protected sockets